Tuesday 21 July 2015

Persian food

In the Netherlands that I currently live, food seems not to be the 1st priority of people! Therefore, eating out or finding the ingredients you need to cook a proper dish can be an issue.
Even Persian restaurants are not necessarily good and exciting here! either the location is not fine or the quality of food is not tempting. I hardly would like to invite my non-Iranian friends/colleagues to a Persian restaurant. 

After a long time two of my colleagues (Liz, British and Mia, Australian) asking for introducing Iranian food to them, finally I did it with the help of my new colleague Sally. It went much better than we expected. Taste of Persia is a very tiny restaurant but the food is perfect. Liz and Mia loved their dinner. They even tried our typical butter milk and liked it very much :-)

No comments: